- The Seller shall not be held liable for default or inadequate
performance of the Agreement resulting form force majeur.
- The Ordering Party shall be liable for any and all effects
resulting from Orders placed in violation of these Regulations or for
providing incorrect data in the registration form of the E-shop.
- Due to technical reasons the photos of the Goods provided by
Qnszt.pl E-shop may slightly differ from the actual
appearance of the products.
- The Seller shall exercise due care and diligence to ensure
all Goods on offer are of best quality. Products offered at the
E-shop may contain nickel or lead (especially semi-finished
products). Persons suffering from allergies to those substances
should not use our products.
- Products in the E-shop’s offer are not toys and should not be
used by children.
- Goods offered by the Seller, when exposed to sunlight, air or
water may lose their physical and chemical attributes (e.g. colour,
shape). Also, Products may enter into chemical reactions with other
substances or materials (e.g. fabric), therefore in certain cases our
products may not be used. Persons having doubts whether a certain
product may be used with specific designation are requested to
contact a Salesperson before the purchase.